Some of the Points Jonna and Craig Discussed
For the dad who loves to be on top of the latest tech trend the latest crop of netbooks make relatively new laptops look big and dated.† The HP Mini 1000 XP is less than an inch thick and weighs just a tad over two pounds but has such functionality for a mini.
- Crisp 8.9 inch diagonal display
- Built in webcam
- Comfy, nearly full sized keyboard
- Plus XP operating system
www.strandbooks.com/app/www/p/bbtfoot.† One of the book experts on their staff custom assembles a collection of books in any genre---biography, mystery, bestsellers, classics and puts a stack together for your dad.†
- Prices start at $10 per foot (a 12 inch stack) and top out at $400 for antique leather-bound editions
- Number of books per foot varies
Dadís often find themselves doing home improvement projects that require an extra set of hands to hold the flashlight.† If this sounds familiar, try out at Stanley Tools tripod style flashlight.
For the BBQ guru who has everything, keep him on top of food trends with a grill kit for mini burgers.† Known as sliders, these mini burgers are all the rage in restaurants now and dad will love firing up the grill to make them too.
If your dad hasnít met a cell phone that he hasnít broken, the Samsung Rugby phone might just break his streak.
- It was built to what the company calls military specs, meaning it can withstand shock, rain, humidity and extreme heat or cold
- It can even be run over by a car and survive
- In terms of tech perks, it can share videos which means you can stream live footage during a phone call.
- $130 with a two year contract
If you havenít seen your dadís face in years because itís always blocked by his trusty camera, it might be time to update him to a new Ultra MinoHD Flip Phone.† Itís ridiculously easy to use and the video quality is incredible.